The High Plains Book Awards is a 501.c3 non-profit made possible through the dedication of our volunteer board, community readers, and the fiscal support of sponsors, contributors, and donors.
Nominations are open!
Nominations for the 2024 High Plains Book Awards are now open. We welcome all eligible nominations and look forward to reading them!
U.S. States & Canadian
Readers from our local
and regional community
Read any good books lately?
We couldn't exist without the contributions of our generous sponsors.
- Billings Junior Women’s Club
- Billings Public Library Foundation
- Friends of Billings Public Library
- Kathy and Doug James
- Mary Alice Fortin Foundation for Youth Enrichment
- Montana State University Billings Foundation & Alumni
- Montana State University Billings Library
- Rocky Mountain College
- Ucross Foundation
- Susan Lubbers
- Writer’s Voice
- Yellowstone Art Museum Board of Directors
- Zonta Club of Billings